Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mind Prism



snowy white starry bright
is the vast canvas inside my mind 
constructed in mine own image and sensibility of right
blanket of glory
unsubtle white light
which eclipses all shades by my perception and my might
like a marble statue with smooth blind eyes
whatever I command stays hidden from sight
monochromatic oneness is all that I dream
a color with force 
light like a beam
which is not to say: mote
nor to say: trance or hallucinogenic imagining
I choose not to illuminate shades that I would not see
within this prism of whiteness
is a prison of what seems
too destructive
too instructive
to erase all this fantasmagoria within my reverie
why should I shed light upon 
that
which
I don't wish to 

                                                 ....see



No comments:

Post a Comment